Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 13

Technology interview.
I was impressed with what I found out about the technologies students have at their fingertips. I noticed there is a Promethean Board in the Resource room so I hope I will have one in my classroom too. I will also have a computer and projector hopefully. There aren't any technologies that I can think of that aren't available. There will be a computer lab so students will be able to explore Stellarium, Google Earth and many other programs that might not be available in my classroom but will be available in the school. I think some ways to get technologies into classrooms is to give evidence that they can help students in their learning by making up lesson plans and showing them to other teachers, principal, school board, etc. Peer pressure can be good ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment